Quickdraw Forceps & Knot Tying Nipper Kit
Hurry, low quantity!Hurry! – Only 40 left in stock.
You’re an experienced fly-fisherman already. Pro if you will. You’re intrigued by the idea of adding forceps to your fly-fishing tool kit, but for some reason, you haven’t jumped the gun yet. Or maybe you need a new pair of forceps and are unsure which one to go with.
Nevertheless, we’re here to help you. The Quickdraw Forceps & Knot Tying Nipper Kit by Drifthook might be everything you’re looking for and then some.
In the beginning, forceps was a fancy gadget fly-fishers wanted to try out on the water. As the years went on fly-fisherman realized that forceps weren’t just a want, but a need. Making their fly-fishing experience easier, safer, and more enjoyable.
If you aren’t currently using forceps in your daily fly-fishing routine you may be experiencing these issues:
- Trouble securely holding flies
- Trouble removing hooks
- Trouble crimping down on split shot
- Trouble removing split shot
- Spending way too long untangling knots
- & more
Quickdraw Forceps & Knot Tying Nipper Kit is sure to solve all these problems and then some. Let’s dive into the details:
6.25” Long Quickdraw Forceps
- Carabiner finger loop –for more room and ease of use
- Flat geometric jaw -for easier hook removal and debarbing
- Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish - so your forceps are looking slick and ready to impress
- Comfy grip –sticks to the hand well so you don’t have to worry about dropping it
- Double-dipped handle –for added comfort & prevents hand blisters for you
- Scissor in jaw
- Surgical quality stainless steel -who doesn’t love things that are stainless steel
- Eye cleaning needle –to clear out the glue on the heads of flies and help easily guide tippet to the fly
- Locking handles –to help stay in place
Bonus: Nippers with Knot Tool and Lanyard
- Stainless steel cutting blades
- Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish
- Eye cleaning needle
- Knot tying tool attachment –which saves you time & stress!
P.S. An added bonus to all our products is the free guides and tutorials included. Our Drifthook members portal is packed full of instructional videos and how-to guides designed to maximize your trout-catching experience and keep you informed. These videos are great for all experience levels. We’ve even had some fly-fishing pros learn something new from our videos. There are 3 fly-fishing levels included: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. To watch these videos, visit our members portal today: https://drifthook.com/pages/members
Set is great! Love the ergonomic feel of the forceps and the quick clip; I only wish there was a kit with these forceps and the bottle opener nippers instead of the nail knot nippers.
The nail knot tool just gets in the way when quickly grabbing for the nippers and tangles around tippet; I ended up breaking it off out of frustration.
I've lost count of how many nippers I've tried and thought there has to be a better one on the market. Finally I found one. And the forceps are pretty darn good to boot.
Perfect. Love them.
Awesome website, fast shipping, great price, will buy many more times
The forceps are well made and the rubberized grips are nice for gripping with wet hands. The quick clip on the forceps gives you many options on where to hang them on your gear. The nippers with the knot tying attachment is really great for knot tying help. Super great addition to my growing arsenal of fly fishing gear. Thanks Drifthook!!!