You’re an experienced fly-fisherman already. Pro if you will. You’re intrigued by the idea of adding forceps to your fly-fishing tool kit, but for some reason, you haven’t jumped the gun yet. Or maybe you need a new pair of forceps and are unsure which one to go with.
Nevertheless, we’re here to help you. The Quickdraw Forceps & Knot Tying Nipper Kit by Drifthook might be everything you’re looking for and then some.
In the beginning, forceps was a fancy gadget fly-fishers wanted to try out on the water. As the years went on fly-fisherman realized that forceps weren’t just a want, but a need. Making their fly-fishing experience easier, safer, and more enjoyable.
If you aren’t currently using forceps in your daily fly-fishing routine you may be experiencing these issues:
- Trouble securely holding flies
- Trouble removing hooks
- Trouble crimping down on split shot
- Trouble removing split shot
- Spending way too long untangling knots
- & more
Quickdraw Forceps & Knot Tying Nipper Kit is sure to solve all these problems and then some. Let’s dive into the details:
6.25” Long Quickdraw Forceps
- Carabiner finger loop –for more room and ease of use
- Flat geometric jaw -for easier hook removal and debarbing
- Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish - so your forceps are looking slick and ready to impress
- Comfy grip –sticks to the hand well so you don’t have to worry about dropping it
- Double-dipped handle –for added comfort & prevents hand blisters for you
- Scissor in jaw
- Surgical quality stainless steel -who doesn’t love things that are stainless steel
- Eye cleaning needle –to clear out the glue on the heads of flies and help easily guide tippet to the fly
- Locking handles –to help stay in place
Bonus: Nippers with Knot Tool and Lanyard
- Stainless steel cutting blades
- Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish
- Eye cleaning needle
- Knot tying tool attachment –which saves you time & stress!
P.S. An added bonus to all our products is the free guides and tutorials included. Our Drifthook members portal is packed full of instructional videos and how-to guides designed to maximize your trout-catching experience and keep you informed. These videos are great for all experience levels. We’ve even had some fly-fishing pros learn something new from our videos. There are 3 fly-fishing levels included: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. To watch these videos, visit our members portal today: https://drifthook.com/pages/members