Why only stick to one fly at a time?
Using hopper dropper and dry-dropper rigs is a great strategy to gain the trout's attention both at the surface and below it... you're going to need some convincing flies to get any action.
Using trout flies that get noticed no matter the surface they are located will get you the best results possible. Our Dropper Rigs fly fishing flies kit is designed to improve your catch rate and overall fly fishing experience. Combined with our Nymph Frenzy or Pro Guide Nymphs, this set is unstoppable!
You'll be bringing home twice the amount of trout to show off to family and friends with our dropper rigs fly fishing flies kit. Let's take a look inside:
- 50 hand-tied trout fly fishing flies – that's 50 pre-packed trout flies!
- Double-sided water-resistant fly box keeps your box organized, so you don't have to be.
- Kit measurements: 5" L x 3.75" W x 1.5" D - Perfect for a vest or pack.
- Free shipping –we don't believe in miscellaneous fees, and neither should you!
- 30-day moneyback guarantee –no risk, all reward for you!
- Lifetime discount on all future fly fishing flies orders –enough said.
Grab your Dropper Rigs Fly Fishing Flies Kit today by clicking the "add to cart" button or give us a call at 1-773-FLY-FISH if you have any questions before purchasing. We're eager to help you.
P.S. An added bonus to all our products is the free guides and tutorials included. Our Drifthook members portal is packed full of instructional videos and how-to guides designed to maximize your trout-catching experience and keep you informed. These videos are great for all experience levels.
We've even had some fly-fishing pros learn something new from our videos. There are 3 fly-fishing levels included: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. To watch these videos, visit our members portal today: https://drifthook.com/pages/members