Whether you’re targeting trout, bass, carp, or anything else... using the right streamer could be the answer to your fly-fishing problems.
You’ve caught the smaller fish. You’ve played that song and dance before. Now you want to really impress your friends and family. You want to take your fly-fishing game to that next level and earn more respect by catching that BIG fish. This is what streamers were made for!
Streamers are a great way to attract the big fish you’ve been dreaming about catching. Now it’s time to make that dream become a reality.
But you can’t do it all by yourself. You’re going to need a streamer kit that does all the heavy lifting for you, so all you have to worry about is catching your dream fish (& posting it on social media for the world to see, of course!)
Big fish need lots of protein to survive. Big fish want big flies! This is why I’m excited to introduce the Streamer Surge Fly Fishing Flies Kit to you!
Let’s take a look inside:
- 25 hand-tied trout streamer patterns – so you can spend less time tying and more time fishing!
- Double-sided water-resistant fly box keeps your box organized, so you don’t have to be.
- Kit measurements: 6”L x 3.75”W x 1.5”D - perfect for a vest or sling pack
- Free shipping –we don’t believe in miscellaneous fees, and neither should you!
- 30-day moneyback guarantee –no risk, all reward for you!
- Lifetime discount on all future fly fishing flies orders –enough said.
Grab your Streamer Surge Fly Fishing Flies Kit today by clicking the “add to cart” button, or give us a call at 1-773-FLY-FISH if you have any questions before purchasing. We’re eager to help you.
P.S. An added bonus to all our products is the free guides and tutorials included. Our Drifthook members portal is packed full of instructional videos and how-to guides designed to maximize your trout-catching experience and keep you informed. These videos are great for all experience levels. We’ve even had some fly-fishing pros learn something new from our videos. There are 3 fly-fishing levels included: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. To watch these videos, visit our members portal today: https://drifthook.com/pages/members